D3's Panel at GDC 2015, PTR Buff May Return, Blizzcon Ring Visuals
PAXEast: Blackrock Mountain Confirmed
Legendary Cinematic and Quests, WoW Token, 6.1.2 PTR - Build 19728, March 5 Hotfixes
McCree & Zarya Hero Abilities & Screenshots, Gibraltar Map Preview
Heroes of the Storm Live Stream from Pax 2015
Watch the Heroes of the Storm panel live from Pax below! We will also put together a summary of the presentation and update it live, with screenshots!
Update: the stream has concluded, and we're adding the last summary details and screenshots. The VOD is already available here. Presentation starts at 18~ minutes, and the HotS panel starts at 40~ minutes.
We are following the Heroes of the Storm panel at Pax and putting together a summary of everything said, as well as screenshots - updated live, so keep on checking!
Update: the summary is now complete with all info from the Panel - you can also check Blizzard's recap!
New Battleground - Tomb of the Spider Queen
- Underground location, different from other environments
- Very small, lanes are very close together
- Collect gems from Spiders - drop them off so Spider Queens help push
New Hero - Sylvanas Windrunner
- Classified as a Specialist - but very close to an Assassin
- High DPS
- Sneaky, Evil
- Trait - shuts down minions, towers, forts with auto-attacks.
- Whitering Fire - Core ability ... fire while on the move, high amount of burst damage
- Shadow Dagger - Damage over time, spreads from minion to minion.
- Haunted Waves - Can teleport to a clone, used for charging forward or escaping.
- (1) Wailing Arrow - shoots an arrow that does damage and silences in an area.
- (2) Mind Control - takes control of enemy mercenaries.
Hero Team League
- Ultimate skill test - interface
- Up to 9 players on your team roster
User Interface - Tweaks and upgrades!
Changes to Progression
- Account Level 30 - no more talent gating
- New Hero Levels - 11 to 20
- 7 Day Stimpack at Account Level 10 – This reward will also be granted to players who have already reached Account Level 10.
- Increased Gold Gain
- 2,000 Gold at Account Levels 20, 25, 30, 35, 40
- 1,250 Gold at Hero Level 15
- 2,500 Gold at Hero Level 20
Esports Incentive - Heroes of the Dorm
- A chance for a team to can prove themselves as the best - will gain tuition for their College Career! And Gaming Systems!
- Blizzard is partnering with ESPN to televise this on TV!
Quick Match Tier List
- Top Tier Heroes:
- Bottom Tier Heroes
- Chen - to receive tweaks in the future.
- Even Tiered Heroes
Hero League Tier List
Sylvanas Trailer and Abilities Video
Tomb of the Spider Queen
Check out some screenshots taken straight from the livestream!