Corrupted Imperius Fanart, Hey There Kadala "The Sound of Ancients"
Thijs' European Road to BlizzCon Decks, Budget Cutpurse Aggro Rogue, Not-so-Secret
Armory Stats - Legendary Quest Line, Poll, Tweets, Heroes - Lt. Morales Trailer
Artanis Unlock Details
Blizzard has published a blog post with details about how to unlock the upcoming Starcraft warrior Artanis and confirming his release date in October 27th!
Pre-purchasing Legacy of the Void also gives you early access to him, allowing you to play him a full week before his release. See the blog post.
Update: it seems like players who pre-ordered the physical version of Legacy of the Void can also request access to Artanis, starting on October 20th.
Artanis will be available in Heroes of the Storm on October 20th for players who pre-purchase StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, and available for purchase on October 27th. If you've pre-purchased a physical version of Legacy of the Void, you'll be able to contact us on October 20th with proof of purchase to gain early access to Artanis. This promotion will only be valid from October 20th through November 13th.
Note: Customer Service cannot assist with early access for physical pre-purchases until October 20th.
Hierarch of the Protoss, Artanis, is about to join the Nexus – and it’s not a Protoss Nexus we’re talking about here… it’s Heroes of the Storm.
While you lead Artanis to the furthest reaches of the Koprulu Sector in search of hidden artifacts and a powerful dark god in Legacy of the Void, you’ll also be able to charge him into combat on the various battlefields of the Nexus. That’s because all purchasers of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void will unlock access to Artanis in Heroes of the Storm.
In addition, those who have pre-purchased a digital copy of Legacy of the Void will gain exclusive access to Artanis starting October 20 PDT, a full week before he is available for sale on October 27. So whether you enjoy StarCraft, Heroes, or both, this is the perfect opportunity to experience the StarCraft universe and its characters in ways you may never have before.
We’re excited for the release of both Legacy of the Void, and Artanis in Heroes of the Storm. In the coming weeks, we’ll have more news to share about what else you can expect to find in both the Nexus… and the Void.
Lt. Morales Released
The Medic patch is available to be downloaded and servers are back online on the NA region! The EU maintenance happens tomorrow and the patch will be available once it concludes.
See the Patch Notes at the bottom of this post. If you're looking for basic information on how to play Morales and how her talents work, see the Build guide highlighted below.
Rotation for Oct. 6, 2015
The hero rotation has been updated!
Medic Patch Notes
This is the changelog for today's patch that added Lt. Morales to Heroes of the Storm. No changes from the PTR Patch Notes released last week, except for a few typos with Tassadar's shields and Johanna's heroics. Read below.
We’ve just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm, which brings a new Hero, art and user interface updates, balance changes, and much more to the game. Maintenance is ongoing, but don't worry; we'll let you know just as soon as the Nexus is back online.
You can check out the patch notes for today’s update below.
New Maximum Graphic Settings for 32-bit Operating Systems
- Players who do not have sufficient addressable memory to effectively run Heroes of the Storm using High or Ultra graphic settings will have their settings redetected and reset to Medium or lower upon logging in to Heroes of the Storm after downloading today’s patch.
- These players will no longer be able to select graphic settings above Medium
- This will primarily affect players who use 32-bit operating systems.
- Please read our recent support article to learn more about this change.
Lt. Morales has been added to Heroes of the Storm and is now available for play! Read on for a brief overview of this new Support Hero’s Abilities.
- Caduceus Reactor
- Regenerate 3% of your maximum Health per second after not taking any damage for 4 seconds.
- Healing Beam (Q)
- Heal an ally for 20 Health per second as long as they are in range. Reactivate to switch targets, or activate your Trait to cancel channeling.
- Safeguard (W)
- Grant target ally Resistant, reducing damage taken by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Displacement Grenade (E)
- Fire a grenade that explodes on the first enemy hit, dealing damage, and knocking enemies away.
- Stim Drone (R)
- Grant an allied Hero 75% Attack Speed and 25% Movement Speed for 10 seconds.
- Medivac Dropship (R)
- Target a location for a Medivac transport. For up to 10 seconds before takeoff, allies can right-click to enter the Medivac.
- New visual effects have been added which will better alert players when they are targeted by an enemy structure.
- Range indicators have received visual improvements across the board and should now be much easier to distinguish across all Battleground tilesets.
- Various Try Mode Battleground assets have received additional optimization to help improve load times.
- A number of Mercenaries have received additional animation and effect polish.
- A unique new Egg overlay has been added for Murky. This overlay will be displayed for Murky players when they receive a reduced death timer as a result of respawning from a living Egg.
- Kharazim has received various animation updates.
- Uther has received updated cloth physics.
- The following Hero Abilities and Talents have received additional visual polish:
- Jaina – Water Elemental (R)
- Kael’thas – Living Bomb (W), Gravity Lapse (E)
- Murky – Slime (Q) debuff
- The Butcher – Ruthless Onslaught (E), Lamb to the Slaughter (R)
- Tyrael and all Tyrael Skins – Archangel’s Wrath form (Trait)
- Uther and all Uther Skins – Eternal Devotion form (Trait)
- Rexxar – Misha’s model has received updates.
- Centurion Johanna has received updated cloth physics
- The following Hero Skins have received additional visual polish for certain Abilities and Talents, which more closely match that Skin’s theme:
- Angelic Valla – Multishot (W), Vault (E)
- Betrayer Malfurion – Moonfire (W), Entangling Roots (E)
- Chef Stitches – Hook (Q), Slam (W)
- Magni Muradin – Storm Bolt (Q), Thunder Clap (W), Dwarf Toss (E), Avatar (R)
- Spectre Nova – Basic Attack, Snipe (Q), Pinning Shot (W), Triple Tap (R), Precision Strike (R)
- New Bundles
- Apothecary Morales Bundle – Available for a limited time.
- Marshal Raynor Bundle – Available for a limited time.
- Altered Fates Bundle – Available for a limited time.
- Altered Fates Ultimate Bundle – Available for a limited time.
- New Hero
- Lt. Morales has been added to the in-game Shop.
- New Mounts
- Marshal’s Outrider
- Void Speeder – Available exclusively by purchasing the StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Collector’s Edition.
- Chen’s prices have been reduced to 7,000 Gold and $8.49 USD.
- Tyrael’s prices have been reduced to 4,000 Gold and $6.49 USD.
End of Game Surveys
- Players now have a chance to receive a one-question survey following Hero League, Team League, and Quick Match games.
- Survey questions will ask players to give a rating from one to five stars on a variety of game-related topics.
- These surveys will help us to continue making improvements to Heroes of the Storm with future updates.
- Buffs & Debuffs
- A new Healing Fountain icon has been added to the right of the Hero portrait to indicate whether Healing Fountains are available for use, or on cooldown.
- Buffs granted via Talents have been reworked, and now appear underneath the player’s Health and resource bars, to the right of the Healing Fountain icon.
- Buff icons for Talents such as Seasoned Marksman, Focused Attack, Regeneration Master, etc., will also indicate the number of stacks earned.
- Loading Screens will now display the players on each team along the left and right edges of the screen, and include the following information:
- Player name, portrait, and portrait border
- Loading progress
- Selected Hero for that game
- Objective descriptions on Battleground Loading Screens have received visual improvements, and can now be found near the bottom-center of the screen.
Looking for Party
- The Looking for Party panel will no longer list players who are marked as Away.
- A new Watch with Others button has been added to the Watch tab, which will allow multiple players to view Replays together.
- Clicking Watch with Others will open a replay lobby. The replay host can then invite up to 11 other players to view that replay simultaneously.
- Only the host will have access to replay controls, which will determine playback for all viewers.
- If the host exits the replay, another player will become host and gain access to playback controls.
- The Featured Item pane in the Shop will now only be displayed on the first page of items under each Shop category.
- Additionally, the mouse wheel can now be used to scroll through item pages in the Shop while the cursor is hovering over the Featured Item pane.
DESIGN & GAMEPLAY
A.I. Talent Selection
- A.I. controlled Heroes will now select their Talents from a group of preset Talent builds.Developer Comments: A.I. players will now choose from predetermined Talent builds instead of randomly selecting Talents. This is especially important for players who disconnect as the A.I. will now no longer randomly choose Talents, but instead try to pick builds that are closer to what players would expect. In addition, A.I. controlled Heroes in Versus A.I. games will also have their own Talent builds to choose from.
Vehicles and Regeneration Globe Interaction
- Regeneration Globes will no longer heal Dragon Knights and Garden Terrors.
- Instead, Regeneration Globe effects will now be applied directly to the Hero inside the Dragon Knight or Garden Terror.
- Players within a Dragon Knight or Garden Terror can now also accumulate stacks for Talents such as Seasoned Marksman, Gathering Power, Regeneration Master, etc.
Summoned Unit Attacks
- Summoned unit Basic Attacks will now miss if that Summon is Blinded or the target is Evading.
- Summoned unit Basic Attacks will no longer consume Block Talent stacks.
- The Dragon Shire and Sky Temple Battlegrounds have received several A.I. improvements.
- A.I. controlled Heroes can now travel long distances more effectively, and will travel to take part in objectives from anywhere on the Battleground.
- A.I. controlled Heroes will now wait near an objective until enough allies have arrived that they can commit to a team fight at that objective.
Try Mode Updates
- The allied Hall of Storms has been moved much closer to the Gate.
- The size of the Try Mode Battleground has been increased to accommodate a new playable area below the lane.
- Siege and Bruiser Mercenary Camps have been added.
- A Target Dummy has been added.
- When attacking the Target Dummy, a new panel will display on-screen that will track damage per second and total damage dealt to the Dummy.
- The Try Mode in-game controls have been reworked and moved to the left-hand side of the screen. Additionally, several new Try Mode controls have been added, and others have been updated:
- Toggle Ally – Enable or disable Malfurion in-lane
- Toggle Cooldowns – Enable to remove Ability cooldowns
- Set Level – Drag the slider to select the desired level, up to 30.
- Reset Talents – Click to reselect all Talents
- Try Mode will now remember which settings were selected during the previous game, and will apply them when entering a new Try Mode game.
Battlefield of Eternity
- Basic Attack damage increased from 360 (+22 per minute) to 360 (+25 per minute) after 11 minutes have passed, and 360 (+30 per level) after 16 minutesDeveloper Comments: Matches on Battlefield could occasionally go quite long as the Immortals weren’t scaling high enough into the late game. With this slight damage increase they’ll be more of a threat as the game progresses.
Garden of Terror
- Garden Terror
- Overgrowth (W)
- Now also disables the enemy Core
- Health now increases the longer the game progressesDeveloper Comments: We didn’t like the gameplay of Garden Terrors being used defensively to slow down an enemy Garden Terror push. Now that the Overgrowth can disable the Core, it will be much less effective to defend as a Garden Terror, encouraging teams to be more offensive with their Garden Terrors.
- Starting and scaling Health decreased by 10%
- Now leap to the nearest enemy Hero within range, rather than selecting one at random
- Skeletal Defenders
- The amount of Skeletal Defenders required to summon a Punisher has been increased from 30 to 40.
- Skeletal Defenders will no longer take increased damage from abilities and talents that deal bonus damage to minions.
- The range at which Skeletal Defenders will detect and attack players has been decreased by 25%Developer Comments: Player feedback has been centered around how hard it is to comeback when falling behind on Infernal Shrines. We agree that the Punishers are overly punishing, so we’re nerfing their Health slightly. Teams that successfully bait the Punishers deep within their base will be able to put an end to this threat sooner.
- Events in which all three Temples activate simultaneously will no longer occur.Developer Comments: While the three temple event could be fun, it didn’t leave the defending team with many options. It almost always meant whoever had the advantage at that point in time could secure the majority of the temples and win the match with little for the other team to do.
- Ruthless Onslaught (E)
- Savage Charge (Talent)
- Bonus damage changed from 15% of the target’s current Health to 10% of the target’s maximum Health
- Lamb to the Slaughter (R)
- New art has been added that will better indicate which players are affected by Lamb to the SlaughterDeveloper Comments: We’d like to avoid ‘current Health’ for the Savage Charge Talent, as what players get out of this can vary wildly. Using Savage Charge against a low Health target could net less than a Basic Attack, so the damage will be much more consistent with this change.
- Basic Attack damage reduced from 47 (+13 per level) to 47 (+12 per level)
- Blink (E)
- Wormhole (Talent)
- Blink reactivation time reduced from 3 to 2 seconds
- Void Prison (R)
- Casting range reduced by 50%Developer Comments: Zeratul is a little bit too strong, especially at competitive and tournament level play. Wormhole remains extremely powerful, but decreasing this timer from 3 to 2 seconds will give increased counter play options to the enemy team, primarily if they can disable Zeratul during this shorter time window. Void Prison remains one of the most powerful Heroics in the game, but with the decreased range, Zeratul will now likely have to use Blink or aggressive positioning to get into place for the perfect Void Prison.
- Locust Strain (Trait)
- Locusts will no longer spawn as soon as the game begins, and will now wait until the first Minion wave spawns
- Evolve Monstrosity (R)
- Pressing R with a Monstrosity active will now automatically cast Symbiote on the Monstrosity and move your camera to its positionDeveloper Comments: Abathur’s initial Locust would previously sit idle until Minions spawned. This change will allow Abathur to get in position before the first Locust spawns at the start of a game.
- Corpse Spiders (Q)
- Spiders attack damage decreased from 10 (+1 per level) to 9.5 (+0.95 per level)
- Leaping Spiders (Talent)
- Spider attack damage bonus decreased from 25% to 15%
- Ravenous Spirit (R)
- Vision radius granted by the Spirit increased by approximately 66%Developer Comments: Nazeebo was dealing a little more damage than we’d like, specifically when looking at his spiders. We’ve tuned his base spiders and their leaping talent down to bring him more in line.
- Plasma Shield (Q)
- Shield amount decreased from 200 (+40 per level) to 150 (+30 per level)
- Shield amount is now increased by 50% when cast on other allied Heroes
- Mana cost reduced from 50 to 40
- Cooldown reduced from 8 to 5 seconds
- Leeching Plasma (Talent)
- Basic Attack damage returned as Health increased from 20% to 30%
- Evasive Shielding (Talent)
- Movement Speed bonus duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds
- Archon (R)
- Reduced Archon’s Basic Attack damage from 64 (+12 per level) to 51.2 (+9.6 per level).Developer Comments: It’s important that Tassadar players can queue for Quick Match and not be worried that they are going to cause a negative experience for their team. A Tassadar player who chooses the Support Talents will be much more viable as a Support character. We still expect Tassadar to put out smaller numbers when compared to the highest healing Supports, but with the huge amount of utility Tassadar brings, we think this is an okay trade off. The second change here targets Archon providing a little too much power; we’ve reduced some numbers to tune him appropriately. Internally, we’ve seen more Force Wall play as a result, which has been exciting.
- Searing Arrows (Talent)
- Basic Attack damage bonus increased from 40% to 50%
- Shadowstalk (R)
- No longer reveals enemies.
- Instead, allied Heroes are now healed over 8 seconds, and then receive a large burst of healing when Shadowstalk expires
- Hunter’s Prey (Talent) has been renamed to Hunter’s Swiftness
- Allied Heroes no longer gain a Basic Attack damage bonus, and instead receive a 40% Movement Speed bonus for 8 secondsDeveloper Comments: We think that it’s important that Tyrande has the capability to be a viable solo healer, as she might be the only Support on your team in Quick Match. Shadowstalk is generally an under-picked Heroic, so we decided to focus it more toward healing so that it can become a “support” option. Tyrande still brings less healing than some of our other Supports due to the rest of her kit, but we hope that the Shadowstalk change will bring her closer to what players expect when fulfilling the primary Support role.
- Fortifying Brew (Trait) (D)
- Shield amount changed from 20 (+12 per level) to 33 (+10 per level)
- Brew will now regenerate in increments of 5 while channeling Fortifying Brew
- Keg Toss (Talent) moved from Level 7 to Level 1
- Bottomless Mug (Talent) moved from Level 1 to Level 16
- This Talent’s functionality has changed
- Now decreases the cooldown of Fortifying Brew from 5 to 3 seconds
- Combat Stance (Talent)
- Shield duration after Fortifying Brew channeling ends increased from 2 to 3 seconds
- New Talent (Level 1): Grounding Brew
- Now decreases all incoming Ability damage by 25% while channeling Fortifying Brew
- Flying Kick (Q)
- Flying Kick speed increased by approximately 20%
- Brew Strike (Talent)
- This Talent’s functionality has changed
- Now reduces Flying Kick’s cooldown by 1 second for every Hero hit by Keg Smash
- Keg Smash (W)
- Slow duration increased from 2.5 to 3 seconds
- Full Keg (Talent) moved from Level 1 to Level 7
- This Talent’s functionality has changed
- Now increases Keg Smash damage and area of effect by 50%
- Breath of Fire (E)
- Deep Breath (Talent)
- Now also reduces Breath of Fire’s Brew cost from 30 to 20
- Ring of Fire (Talent)
- Damage increased from 10 (+2.5 per level) to 11 (+2.75 per level)
- Storm, Earth, Fire (R)
- Brew cost removed
- Wandering Keg (R)
- Brew cost removed
- Cooldown decreased from 90 to 70 secondsDeveloper Comments: While we see a fair amount of Talent diversity within Chen players, we found that some of these Talents were traps, so these changes will help. We also added a bit of power into Chen’s core playstyle to help him at competitive levels.
- Black Soulstone (Trait)
- Maximum Health gained per Soul increased from 0.15% to 0.2%
- Essence of the Slain (Talent)
- Now also grants 10 Health for each enemy slain nearby
- Shadow Charge (Q)
- Range increased by approximately 15%
- Stun duration after knocking an enemy into a wall increased from 0.75 to 1 second
- Devastating Charge (Talent)
- Now reduces movement impairing effects for 6 seconds, up from 3 seconds
- Fire Stomp (W)
- Damage increased from 30 (+9 per level) to 33 (+10 per level)
- Mana cost decreased from 50 to 40
- Overpower (E)
- Domination (Talent)
- Cooldown reduction for Shadow Charge increased from 8 to 10 secondsDeveloper Comments: The buffs to Shadow Charge should help to reinforce Diablo as the premier gank Warrior. The rest of his kit gets a little bit of love to help his overall play.
- Health increased from 1040 (+240 per level) to 1050 (+250 per level)
- Power Slide (Q)
- Stun duration increased from 1 to 1.25 seconds
- Face Melt (W)
- Mana cost decreased from 60 to 50
- Cooldown decreased from 12 to 10 seconds
- Mic Check (Talent)
- Cooldown reduction increased from 4 to 5 seconds
- Guitar Solo (E)
- Heal amount increased from 25 (+6 per level) to 27 (+6.5 per level)
- Pwn Shop Guitar (Talent)
- Mana cost reduction increased from 40% to 60%
- Prog Rock (Talent)
- Bonus healing granted per Regeneration Globe increased from 2 to 3 Health per second.Developer Comments: We wanted to further emphasize E.T.C.’s ability to disrupt enemies with his Face Melt and Power Slide Abilities. With these buffs, we feel he’ll fall in line as a viable main Warrior.
- Condemn (W)
- Knight Takes Pawn (Talent)
- Damage bonus against Minions and Mercenaries decreased from 400% to 300%
- Stun duration against Minions and Mercenaries decreased from 4 to 3 seconds
- Blessed Shield (R)
- Stun duration decreased from 2 to 1.5 seconds for the first target struck, and decreased from 1 to 0.75 seconds for additional targets.
- Radiating Faith (Talent)
- No longer increases Blessed Shield range.
- Now increases the stun duration to 2 seconds for the first target struck, and 1 second for additional targetsDeveloper Comments: Johanna is powerful right now, and we think a large part of her strength is due to her ability to quickly clear large Minion waves. We also felt that the stun duration on her Blessed Shield could be frustrating to play against during the mid-game. Players who are looking to get that extra stun duration back can elect to build into it at level 20.
- Ossein Renewal (Talent)
- Skeletal Swing (Q)
- Damage decreased from 100 (+10 per level) to 85 (+8.5 per level)Developer Comments: Leoric is too powerful right now. We’re targeting his Skeletal Swing, as we believe it does everything a little too well. The damage output for this Ability has been decreased overall, and we’ve reduced its strength at clearing Minion waves significantly.
- Haymaker (R)
- Haymaker has received improvements which should help it feel more responsive to cast
- New Ability: Misha, Fixate! (1)
- “Misha, Fixate!” will have two functions, depending on its target:
- If “Misha, Fixate!” is used on an enemy, Misha will move to attack the target until the target dies, a new order is issued, Misha leashes, or Misha dies
- If “Misha, Fixate!” is used on the ground, Misha will move to that area and hold position until a new order is issued, Misha leashes, or Misha dies
- Using "Misha, Fixate!" will automatically place Rexxar's passive into the "Misha, Follow!" state
- Misha retains her current behavior when issuing commands using “Misha, Follow!” (D) and “Misha, Attack!” (D)
- Misha (Trait)
- Misha’s leash range has been significantly increased
- Misha will now hide when Rexxar is hidden in a Bush
- Spirit Swoop (Q)
- Bird of Prey (Talent)
- Bonus damage to non-Heroic targets has been reduced from 300% to 200%.Developer Comments: We’ve received a lot of both positive and negative feedback about Misha’s controls and wanted to offer a little more to our players without completely overhauling her current control scheme. We will continue to monitor this and may make future adjustments to Rexxar and Misha if necessary to balance for this increased level of control.
- Health increased from 1060 (+230 per level) to 1060 (+260 per level)
- Block (Talent) removed
- Regeneration Master (Talent) removed
- Imposing Presence (Talent) removed
- Stoneskin (Talent) added at Level 16
- New Talent (Level 1): Dampen Magic
- Every 8 seconds, gain a charge that reduces damage taken from the next incoming enemy Ability by 50%. Stores up to 2 charges.
- New Talent (Level 1): Hungry for More
- Collecting Regeneration Globes permanently increases maximum Health by 30
- Hook (Q)
- Helping Hand (Talent)
- Now also reduces Hook’s cooldown by 8 seconds when pulling an ally
- Slam (W)
- Mana cost reduced from 45 to 40
- Devour (E)
- Mana cost reduced from 65 to 55
- Cooldown reduced from 24 to 20 seconds
- Last Bite (Talent)
- Now grants cooldown reduction for enemies that are killed within 3 seconds after being damaged by Devour
- Indigestion (Talent)
- Retchlings now apply the effects of Vile Gas to the targets they attack
- Gorge (R)
- Duration increased from 3.5 to 4 seconds
- Stitches’ Movement Speed is no longer reduced while using Gorge
- Targets under the effect of Stitches’ Gorge will now be instantly expelled if Stitches enters Stasis (Divine Palm, Devouring Maw, Cocoon, Medivac)
- Hungry Hungry Stitches (Talent)
- No longer increases Gorge duration
- Now increases Gorge damage by 40%Developer Comments: We wanted to buff Stitches and position him to be more powerful against Mages. His regeneration build has been nerfed, due to the removal of Regeneration Master, but instead he now has a high Health build which also increases Devour’s effectiveness. His core kit was improved at a basic level, which will help bring him back into competitive play. Finally, we wanted to clean up the rules associated with Gorge and the level 20 upgrade, so we cut the unnecessary components of those two Abilities.
- Corrected a variety of typos and tooltip errors.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a number of Heroes to fly back to their death locations after respawning if they were killed while using certain Abilities.
- Players using Macs with system configurations at or below Heroes of the Storm’s minimum specifications will no longer experience excessive loading times.
- During Practice Mode games, Abilities with delayed AOE damage effects will no longer continue to fire after the match is paused by accessing the Talent pane.
- The visual effects for Grave Golem and Sky Temple Boss Slam Abilities now more closely matches their area of effect indicators.
- Skeletal Defender Health will now properly scale over time on the Infernal Shrines Battleground.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Punishers to attack structures while enraged on the Infernal Shrines Battleground.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Punishers to prioritize attacking enemy Structures after initially targeting a Hero.
- Fixed an issue that could allow skulls to spawn outside the playable area in the Haunted Mines.
- Fixed an issue that could allow A.I. controlled Garden Terrors to briefly continue casting their Abilities after death.
Heroes and Talents
- Fixed a longstanding issue with Tassadar’s Twilight Archon tooltip. The Shield amounts and Damage bonus will now state a 50% increase, instead of the previous 35%. There is no gameplay impact with this change.
- Fixed an issue with Stitches’ arm appearing strangely during some animations.
- The Focused Attack Talent now properly uses a 10 second cooldown between bonuses to Basic Attack damage.
- The Battle Momentum Talent will now properly reduce Tyrael's Sanctification cooldown.
- Abathur will now properly receive Takedown credit after dealing the killing blow to Leoric.
- Abathur will no longer receive Takedown credit after casting Symbiote on an allied Leoric that is then killed by the enemy team.
- Abathur's Hivemind Symbiote will no longer persist on Leoric after he enters Undying form.
- A Sgt. Hammer clone created by Abathur’s Ultimate Evolution will no longer be granted the Napalm Strike Heroic Ability after entering Siege Mode.
- Fixed an issue that could allow Arthas’ Summon Sindragosa to be placed on reduced cooldown despite being successfully cast.
- Azmodan’s movement commands are now properly interrupted when casting All Shall Burn after learning the March of Sin Talent.
- Chen will no longer earn three extra Brew after casting another Ability during Fortifying Brew.
- Falstad’s Hinterland Blast will no longer be placed on reduced cooldown when it is successfully cast at the same moment that Falstad is stunned by The Butcher’s Ruthless Onslaught.
- Illidan's Sweeping Strike will now properly deal damage when the Immolation Talent damages the target at the same moment.
- The visual effects for Johanna's Shield Glare are no longer visible through the Fog of War.
- Kerrigan will no longer receive multiplicative bonuses to Shield generation after learning the Aggressive Defense and Omegastorm Talents.
- Kharazim’s Overtake Talent will now properly last for its full duration.
- Camera Follow will no longer cease functioning if Leoric enters Undying form in mid-air.
- Leoric’s Reanimation Talent will no longer allow him to regenerate Health after picking up a Regeneration Globe while controlling a Dragon Knight or Garden Terror.
- The visual and sound effects for Murky’s Octo-Grab will no longer persist if the target is killed at the same moment that the Ability is cast.
- Nazeebo's Gargantuan will no longer continue to follow an enemy Leoric that has entered Undying form.
- Rehgar’s Feral Lunge will no longer be reset if he is knocked back while lunging.
- Sonya’s Seismic Slam, Tyrande’s Light of Elune, and Zeratul’s Cleave will no longer place the Hero’s Basic Attack on cooldown.
- Stitches will no longer become briefly unresponsive after casting Hook on a target that has just died.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Tassadar's Plasma Shield with the Khala’s Embrace Talent from providing bonus Shields to Structures.
- The Butcher will no longer stop his Ruthless Onslaught charge if Abathur's Ultimate Evolution clone charges the target first.
- The Lost Vikings are no longer teleported back to their Hall of Storms if they would have been killed by Zagara’s Devouring Maw while in Longboat Raid! form.
- Tychus's Drakken Laser Drill will no longer target Heroes while they are hidden in bushes.
- Tychus’s Overkill will no longer track enemies while he is trapped by Void Prison.
- Uther will no longer be teleported back to the Hall of Storms if his Redemption Talent cooldown expires while he is in Eternal Devotion form.
- The voiceover for Johanna's Falling Sword and Blessed Shield abilities can no longer be heard globally.
- The sound effects for Murky’s March of the Murlocs will no longer continue to play if casting is interrupted.
- Allied Heroes will no longer tell Leoric to use a Healing Fountain while he is in Undying form.
- Fixed an issue affecting chat spacing and readability.
- Ability and Talent icons will no longer experience clipping with button frames.
- Holo Decoy status bar frames are now more visually consistent with Nova’s.
- The targeting icon for Drakken Laser Drill will no longer persist on Tychus’ Ability hotbar after the drill has been destroyed.
- The targeting icon for Raynor's Raiders will no longer persist on Raynor’s Ability hotbar after the Banshees have been destroyed.
- Leoric’s in-game portrait will no longer switch to his Wraith Walk portrait if an enemy Leoric is killed nearby.
- Changing the screenshot file format no longer causes screenshots to exhibit rendering issues.