Patch 2.1 Developer Stream
Value Town Finale - Hearthstone Dev Interview, Versus Series: Birdy vs Jonpii, Arena Entry Issues, Hearthstone Tablet Giveaway
Warlords of Draenor Beta - Patch 6.0.2: Build 18764, New Login Screen
Gold Refunds Issued
If you were a victim of the gold thief, a hotfix was applied which has returned your stolen good back to your wallet. An investigation is still under way on the original issue, but there doesn't appear to be any purchases failing anymore; Go buy stuff!
Quote from Spyrian
We’ve released a hotfix which returned missing Gold to players who made a Gold transaction in the Shop but did not receive the item purchased. We are still investigating a more permanent solution, though we are not seeing additional reports of failed Gold purchases at this time.
Icy Veins Heroes Dev Interview
Damien from Icy Veins has the chance to sit down with Kaeo Milker at gamescom last week. We're going to see some improvements in the future to the rejoin and leavers system, and it looks like we may see some non-Blizzard IP introduced into Heroes at some point. Below is a recap of the full interview posted over on IcyVeins.
Quote from Damien on IcyVeins.com
We would like to present you with the main things that we have learnt.
- Current development is focusing on polishing core gameplay features and making sure that the servers and payment systems are working as intended.
- Before the game is released, it will have all of the features that can be expected: observer mode, replays, clans, groups, rankings, etc.).
- It is too early to disclose anything on the ranking system.
- Blizzard has hopes that Heroes of the Storm will become a popular esport and their esports team is working in this direction.
- Habitual leavers will end up being matched with other leavers.
- The AI will eventually be tuned to match the MMR of the player who left.
- The rejoin feature is going to be improved to allow for faster rejoins and to maybe allow someone else to take over the player who left.
- The game will regularly be updated with new Heroes and Battlegrounds.
- There may be Nexus universes (like the WoW universe from which the game draws its WoW character) introduced that are not Blizzard IP. Super Mario against Diablo?