Eternal Conflict Event - New Diablo 3 Maps, Heroes, Mounts and Skins. PTR June 23rdWe were able to attend the Blizzard Press event on Heroes of the Storm and were able to get some great info on the next event: Eternal Conflict
- Diablo Themed Event
- There will be another map other than the Battlefield of Eternity map released. It is already being worked on.
- The event will last a few months, and have new Heroes, Mounts and Skins from the Diablo universe.
- The event will head to the PTR on June 23rd, and if there are no issues, releases on June 30th.
- NOTE: Butcher 's numbers were taken from hero select screen, and not in-game.
Nearby minions drop 1 and heroes drop 3 fresh meat when they die, which you can pick up to gain 1% bonus attack damage. Can hold up to 25 meat. All meat is lost on dying.
50 Mana4s Cooldown
Slams your axe down into the ground, dealing 40 damage and slowing units by 50%. This slow fades away over 2 seconds.
60 Mana14s Cooldown
Deal 32 damage to an enemy and cause your basic attacks against them to heal you for 75% of the damage done for 5 seconds. Healing doubled versus heroes.
75 Mana20s Cooldown
Charge at an enemy, becoming unstoppable and gaining movement speed. If you reach the target, they are stunned for 1 second and take 110 damage.
75 Mana90s Cooldown
After a 3 second delay, fire explodes around you dealing 685 damage to enemies. Can be cast while using Ruthless Onslaught.
Lamb for the SlaughterR
75 Mana60s Cooldown
Throw a hitching post that attaches to the nearest enemy hero after a 1 second delay. This deals 75 damage and causes the enemy to be chained to the post for 4 seconds.
Reduces Hamstring mana cost and cooldown on heroes.
Periodically reduces incoming basic attacks.
Increased Hamstring’s damage to non-heroes and increases meat drops.
Collecting fresh meat heals you.
Increases Hamstring length.
Reduces Ruthless Onslaught cooldown on impact.
Hamstring does bonus damage to movement-impaired targets.
Activate to deal damage over time.
Hamstring empowers your next basic attack.
Increases Butcher’s Brand healing.
Increases maximum fresh meat and less lost on death.
Increases Ruthless Onslaught range and adds lunge.
Deal damage around you after a delay.
Lamb for the SlaughterR
Chain an enemy hero to a post.
Deals damage to nearby enemies.
Ruthless Onslaught deals extra damage.
Butcher’s Brand grants move speed.
Reduces incoming ability damage.
Hamstring’s slow no longer fades and lasts longer.
Gain attack speed and reduces disables at low health.
Fresh Meat grants attack speed.
Fires of HellR
Furnace Blast explodes twice.
Lamb for the Slaughter chains all enemy heroes.
Basic attacks deal more damage and slow.
Bolt of the StormActive
Activate to teleport a short distance.
- Two lane map with a Teamfight centric mechanic.
- Immortals - Two boss Creatures that fight eachother until Heroes intervene. The Winning Immortal joins its team in-lane to help push
- Siege Golem Camp - Three Khazra.
- Bruiser Camp - Two Dogs and a Shaman that resummons the Dogs until he dies.
- Easter Eggs not present on the hands-on demo, but will be for the map's release.
Press Q&A Recap and Concept Art
While at the press event we also got to sit down with a few of the Heroes of the Storm developers and they gave us some great information and concept art to share with you. Click on the banner below or here to see more info from the event.